Thursday, November 3, 2011

POLAROID NOTECARDS


Is it really Friday already? This week has gone by so quickly. Come to think of it, this entire year has just flown past me! I guess that's a good thing right?

I wanted to show you guys these two sets of really cute Polaroid notecards I won over at Nectar & Light a few weeks ago. Both sets of cards have been on my wish list for quite some time now so I was thrilled to have won them! They are just as pretty and nice as I had expected. Each card is about the size of a real Polaroid and even has a shiny finish to it to complete the look of a Polaroid.  Each photographer is credited on the back of each card and being the nerd that I am, I looked each person up on the internet and thought I'd share the lovely talent with you guys! In no particular order:

jen gotch 
shu fang lee (sadly, I couldn't find a link to correspond with this person :( )
jen altman (Jen curated both sets of cards and is one of the main contributors of the Pretty Polaroid Notecard sets along with Amanda Gilligan and Susannah Conway- all very talented gals!) 

And because I'm a gal who can appreciate some good packaging I think it's worth mentioning that the boxes these come in would be perfect little storage boxes for your instant photographs! 

Go ahead and order a box or two as a gift for your friend who loves photography, she's sure to love these little gems. 

XO

6 comments:

  1. oh i think you convinced me!
    a new item on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, you won them! yay :)
    glad you like them, love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lucky you to have won them! They're so gorgeous. When I do get them I might have to get two sets - one for me and one to share.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. elisabelle- You'll love them!

    amanda- you girls did a wonderful job!

    ashley- you really should get two sets. I think I'm going to have a hard time parting with mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have both of these sets of notecards and I LOVE them. And they are far too pretty to send to anyone. Definitely keeping them all for myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am having a VERY hard time parting with them!! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete