Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Does anyone else get in these ruts where all they can think about are the things that they want? Well, I've found myself in that place. Since I can't very well go on a crazy shopping spree at the moment the best I can do is share my wishlist with you.
- PZ 600 +UV This film makes my heart go pitter patter. I want to try some double exposures on my Spectra camera.
- Lomo LCA I'm always on the look for the perfect pocket camera- this might be it.
- Billingham Super SEXY camera bag.
- Bando I want the sequined heart pin and a few headbands so badly.
- Field Notes I love my Moleskins but these look to be the right size for keeping Polaroids so a switch might be in order.
- Epson V700 I currently have a 4490 but want to scan more frames at a time. Also this scanner reminds me of Flight of the Navigator for some reason.
- An apartment that does not face the "U" of a building so I can experience SUNLIGHT again.
- Doc Marten bag I had something like this in grade school and forever have been on the hunt for something similar again....FOUND IT!
A pretty dorky list isn't it?
I'm thinking of doing a monthly wrap up post- looking back on each month and reflecting on accomplishments, things that happened that made me smile and things to be grateful for. What joys has January brought to your life? While you're at it, what are your latest wants? Maybe I can add it to my list too!
A big thanks to everyone who has purchased cards from my shop! From now until February 4th for each card purchased in my shop I will be sending one to Etsy to hand out to lonely seniors on Valentines Day. The pile to send to Etsy is slowly growing thanks to you guys! You can read more about it here.