I'm back in Chicago! So glad to be home and connected to the internet. It was nice to be away for a few weeks but I'm ready to feel civilized again! June is gone and here are some of my favorite parts of it!
- June brought to my days so many beautiful flowers, including the one pictured from my cousins wedding.
- A fun road trip from Chicago to Florida with my Mom and Christopher. My heart delighted in the rich greenery and my tongue delighted in all the Chik Fil A I could handle!
- While in Florida I managed to sneak a date in with Tiffany and Todd! My favorite newly weds.
- Super 8 made me feel like a ten year old kid again. Don't you love movies that excite you while you watch and give you a new lust for life afterwards? Don't miss it- it's the kind of movie you want to see in the theatre.
- Went on some fun photo adventures with Lindsay!
- My ears delighted in the sounds of Bonnie Prince Billy - a show I've wanted to see for so long!
- Left for the woods and didn't have a horrible time! More on that soon. I have much scanning to do.
How was your June? What are you looking forward to in July? I'm stoked on a visit from my favorite Swiss Miss and to have some downtime after the festival.