Sunday, July 22, 2012
MAY // GONE
How'd I let this one go unpublished? Almost three months late I present to you, my May recapped!
May has been a roller coaster of emotions. I've been really excited about quadrupling our space and trying to make it our own, but am heartbroken that my Mom moved back to Puerto Rico. I'm glad she's there, to take care of my Grandma- but if you know me and Nexy you know she's one of my best friends. I miss her so much!
Otherwise things have been wonderful. I've enjoyed:
- Bonfires with friends
- Girls night at Big Star with some of my favorite ladies
- BIRTHDAY CAKE OREOS
- Getting to take in Father John Misty with my girlfriend, Misty
- Christopher surprising me at work with flowers and treats
- Our new home (duh)
- Learning how to cook....very slowly...very cautiously...
- Franny & Seymour were in one of The Impossible Project newsletters
I'm ready for you June Summer days!