Thursday, September 20, 2012

NEW YORK // SEPTEMBER

I love New York. It seems like I've managed to find myself there at least once a year for the past 8 years or so. There's always something new there and it feels like such a different city through the different seasons. I love that.

A wedding brought me there this time. Such a fun wedding to shoot on a rooftop in Midtown with the Empire State Building as our backdrop. More on the wedding photos later! I decided that in addition to my digital gear (to shoot the wedding with) I'd lug around my Mamiya Universal, SX70 and because I didn't have more than a crevice of space in my luggage, I brought my Olympus XA in lieu of my favorite, but much heftier- Canon AE. This set up seemed to work pretty well. Wish I would have had my Ona insert for this trip to help keep everything organized and safe in my HUGE Poler tote I carried everything around in.

You can see my entire trip (on film) here! 

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment