Tuesday, October 30, 2012

NEW BANDO

Photo by the talented Max Wanger!

Y'all know I love Ban.do. I mention them on here all the time. It's because I love every single aspect of their brand. I really do! I love their branding, their blog, they have one of the best Pinterest accounts, their photo shoots are so dreamy, and of course - all their little accessories are right up my alley! They just released a new line of accessories, just in time for my birthday in November! I am in love with everything. 


As if all that wasn't enough, how cute is their hashtag - #feelpretty. I love that. I love those little things that just make you feel pretty. For me they are mascara, blush, bows, my sequined Ban.do hearts (yes, I have one in every color), getting my bangs trimmed, a good curly hair day, and mini skirts

What makes you feel pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment