Thursday, February 14, 2013

POLAROID SX-70 PATCHES



I think most would agree that the design of the Polaroid SX-70 cameras is beautiful, timeless, and genius. Big ups to you Edwin Land & Eames! The SX-70's are my favorite instant film cameras to shoot, hands down.

I love them and so Christopher and I made a few patches with this beautifully designed SX-70 Alpha camera on them so you can adorn your favorite jacket, back pack, cat, or bulletin board with this awesome little patch!

The patches are 2 inches round and come in really cute Polaroid frame made by hand by yours truly! Here's an Instagram snapshot of the patch in the frame packaging. 


If you'd like to get your hands on one of these cuties, you can do so right here: xoazuree.bigcartel.com

A big thank you to everyone who has bought one already! I can't wait to see what you guys put your patches on! Also, stay tuned- there are a few different camera designed patches coming!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment