Friday, June 28, 2013

I'M FREE...LANCE!

How cool is this mural I photographed with my LC-A in Pilsen?


I briefly mentioned the fact that I took the plunge and decided to go freelance as a photographer! I am SO excited about this. It's something I've thought about for a few years now but have always been too intimidated to do. This year Christopher encouraged me to go for it and I'm so happy I have. My Fall is nearly completely booked and the clients I'll be working with are so incredible. I feel so grateful for every inquiry, honestly and then I feel like doing a serious happy dance each time a client and I nail down their wedding photography plan and I'm included! It's such an awesome thrill!

I shoot weddings digitally but also incorporate instant photography as well. It's been a really fun adventure balancing the two- I hope to shoot more and more instant only weddings! I have one booked for next year in Vegas! How fun is that?! 

If you know of anyone looking for a wedding photographer who loves instant film, send em my way! I have a camera and I will travel! I'm also welcoming tips from fellow freelancers. What do you do to keep yourself on task? I use Evernote for a perpetual To Do list, but welcome tips.

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment