Thursday, January 16, 2014

THE LITTLE RABBITS






I am such a fan of the little details that go into any special gathering whether it be a dinner party, your wedding day, a birthday party or just a fun picnic! I see delivering prints and discs to my clients as an opportunity to send out a package that is sure to deliver a smile! 

I haven't made a big announcement on here, but from that hobby of making special packages for my wedding clients I have made a shop with some paper goods to help others make creative presentations! The shop is called The Little Rabbits, there you can find things like confetti, kraft envelopes, glassine bags in a variety of sizes, bakers twine and did I mention confetti? Lots of it! Take a peek and get inspired, make sure your next letter or package goes out looking like a million bucks! 

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment