Tuesday, January 13, 2015

2015 G O A L S



H A P P Y   N E W   Y E A R!

I can't believe it's a new year already. 2014 went by awfully fast! It was a year packed with a lot of growth for me personally and for my photography business, which is so exciting. I'm really looking forward to what 2015 will bring my way.

I am the type of person who thrives off of organization and lists so naturally I love making goals for the year! Inspired by Ann Street Studio's 2015 goals post (some of hers really resonated with me), here are are ten of my own:

1. Take an international trip somewhere with Christopher
2. Enjoy where I am now
3. Make less frivolous purchases
4. Continue to declutter
5. Find inspiration in the world around me (other than the internets)
6. Photograph a hot air balloon event (then I can gauge if I am brave enough to ride in one!)
7. Continue to learn French
8. Scan in all of my film archives
9. Get into the practice of yoga
10. Learn calligraphy

What are some of your goals for this year?! Do you keep a list?

Cheers!
Azuree

No comments:

Post a Comment