Monday, September 27, 2010

MONDAYS

My Little Animals


I have a really awesome project I'm working on that the guys above these here letters are going to be a part of.  I am extremely excited about this project! It is of course for my shop but also for personal fulfillment! I have amassed quite the collection of these cute little animals and have been burdened with the idea of sharing that collection with the world in some way.  You'll see.

My best friend just got engaged a few days ago and already my head is spinning with ideas for her wedding.  I am so happy for her and also so excited to be a part of a really creative and unique wedding. I might not know what to do with myself as a guest or brides maid at a wedding- I'm so used to being behind the camera.

That's my exciting news for right now. It's Monday and I feel like a lot will be accomplished this week which is always exciting to me.  What are you up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment