Tuesday, October 12, 2010

POLAROID CALENDARS ARE HERE

12 months- 12 prints
Add caption

Yesterday Christopher, Trevor and I went to the Museum of Science and Industry to see the Jim Henson's Muppet exhibit.  I've been looking forward to this for two years.  It was so awesome to see the Muppets I grew up watching in real life! I posted some photos on my Instagram account.   If you haven't heard about this app yet, I'd highly recommend it. It's basically like a Twitter but with images instead of microblogged words.  This is RIGHT up my alley.  I'm not the kind of person that jumps on every new social media trend but this one really grabbed my attention, and it's free!  If you have an account add me to your friends list- xoazuree ! 

If you are a fan of artist interviews (which I am a total sucker for) please take a peek at mine over at Campfire Chic. This is my first ever interview so if you read it, let me know what you think!  While you're clicking links, take a peek at Kam's super cute Etsy shop.  I love her miniature notebooks

Speaking of wares- I never announced on here that I have a new item in my shop- a 2011 Polaroid Calendar ! This has to be my very favorite item in my shop.  I am so excited about it.  Head over and take a peek. 

I have The Muppets Movie queued on my tv so I'd better get going, I don't want to keep Fozzie and Kermie waiting. 

I hope you're having a fantastic week!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! The calendar looks great framed like that!!!

    ReplyDelete