Tuesday, November 2, 2010

DECOR8 // ROID WEEK





I am regretting not posting more on here as I have so many new images to share lately! Lots of exciting things have been going on over here keeping me from my computer for far too long.

This week is 'Roid Week! 5 days where lovers of Polaroid and Flickr have their hearts on the brink of bursting! Everyone who has never before seen Polaroids are totally encouraged to join this group and post 2 of your best or favorite images every day for the next three days (we're two days in today).  This is my first year participating and I've already had soo much fun looking through hundreds of beautiful images. The fun does not stop there my friend- there are also some really awesome prizes to be won including but not limited to one of my 2011 Polaroid calendars!! What the heck are you waiting for? Head on over there and post a polaroid or two!!

Oh! I don't think I posted on here that Decor8 (one of my favorite blogs!) included my Polaroid calendar in their LOVELY 2011 calendar round up.  I was truly honored to be featured amongst such super cute / creative / awesome calendars.

I'll post the images I'm sharing for 'Roid Week on here so look out!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment