Saturday, December 18, 2010
My lips are so incredibly chapped. Nothing seems to make them better. I can only lather so much Aquaphor on my lips! Does anyone have a cure for me? Please.
Things continue to be busy. Even though I know Christmas is just days away it still doesn't feel quite like it yet. I'm hoping I'll wake up and it'll hit me because I want to be excited but it's just not happening this year. I do love having Christmas lights up, seeing pretty wrapped presents, enjoying Christmas treats but then things like the obligation of buying gifts (something I think should be done out of the overflow of your heart not because it's demanded by a holiday), Christmas commercialism, the frenzied look on peoples faces when you venture out to stores- these things put such a distaste in my mouth for the holiday. At least everything looks pretty or cute and tacky right?
Lately I've been excited about:
- snow flakes
- a tutorial I'm working
- developing two rolls of film
- shooting more 35mm film (gotta be conservative with whats left of my 600)
- Dove Winter Care bar soap
- ideas for new projects for my etsy shop (40% off my entire shop until Sunday! with code- xoblog)
- the prospect of ringing in the new year with my best friend!
- all the lovely new blogs I've been reading
- writing more
What's been making you feel warm and fuzzy inside?