Monday, December 19, 2011

HURRY! HURRY!

How cute is the felted heart that my friend Juli made? Take a peek at her other felted goodies! 

I had to run some errands yesterday and let me tell you, I do not envy anyone holiday shopping this late in the game!! I get so super stressed around the Holidays so I do everything I can to avoid any additional stress like last minute shopping. 

Did you forget someone on your list and need a little last minute sumptin? How's about a pack of Polaroid Camera Cards (new in my shop!) or my 2012 Instant Film Calendar? It's cutting it pretty close so - if you'd like for me to gift wrap and include a little note with your package I'd be happy to send it to the person it's being gifted to all wrapped up pretty! Just make sure to send me a note on Etsy with the person who you want to send it to's address and let me know you want it wrapped. I'll be using kraft paper with silver ribbon. Simple and cute!

Oh what, you wanted a lil discount? Sure, why not! Use the code "xogift" for 20% you're entire purchase! I'm making daily trips to the post office so hurry and get your order in!

Happy Monday!

XO



No comments:

Post a Comment