Thursday, February 2, 2012

WORDS TO SHOOT BY // VACANT

Blog! I've missed you! As you may already know I went on a small jaunt to San Francisco to hang out with one of my best friends and partner in crime over at Ours Et Lapin, Mel! We drank delicious coffees, walked streets that Instagram filters are named after, went inside a camera obscura, saw the Pacific Ocean, rode trolleys...oh man it was so fun. Pictures and tales to come.

For now my first contribution to Words To Shoot By for 2012! The word was Vacant. Go on over to the WTSB and see the other awesome contributions by some of my favorite photographers!

My last pack of TZ Artistic
Tomorrow I'll announce a winner for The Impossible Project's Polaroid Paper Camera Kit so if you haven't had a chance to leave a comment do it. These little paper cameras are so neat!

XO

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! It was really fun to see the Pacific Ocean for the first time and take these!

      Delete
  2. love your vacant shots! heading over to WTSB now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're going to love this collaboration site. It's so wonderful! I love all the contributors...they are so creative!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful shots Azuree! At first I thought it was clouds with mountains poking out, then I realized it was the sea. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ash! I can totally see that! Hey you said recently you were moving soon, where to?!

      Delete