|All of these images were shot on The Impossible Projects PX 70 test film (which I am in love with, of course)|
March already?! Unbelievable! Wasn't it New Years....yesterday?!
February has been a great month! A little recap:
- I got back from my short trip to visit Mel in San Francisco! I fell in love with that city!
- Christopher and I decided to move closer to Logan Square. We are tripling our space and will have a home music studio (for him) and darkroom (for me, duh!) in the basement of our new place! Very exciting stuff! We don't move for a month or two but we're really excited about our new home!
- I got a job at a really cute camera store in Oak Park called The Vintage Photo shop.
- The world lost Whitney Houston :(
- I can FINALLY put my hair in a top bun without using five million bobby pins (a personal feat)
- An Olympus XA made it's way into my life and I couldn't be more excited.
- Fell in love with The Impossible Project's newest PX 70 film. Can't wait to get my hands on some more!
- I finished up a portrait project I shot entirely on The Impossible Project's PX 100. I'm very excited to work on a dedicated website for those images this month.
- I fell into a pit of desires over these shoes
- Christopher and I had a really cute low key Valentines Day....without even trying!
- Linn and I got inspired at The Art Institute, one of my favorite museums in the city
- I made some hearts for my blog! Take a peek outside of your Google Reader and let me know what you think!
I'm still adjusting to my new schedule, balancing work, time with my family, and the internets! I have no idea how people can blog consistently and work full time jobs as well.
I'm really looking forward to March and Spring in general.