Saturday, January 12, 2013

CONSERVATORY ADVENTURE WITH RACHEL


My friend Rachel and I have decided to go on a photo adventure once a week to keep us on our toes creatively and as an effort to shoot the hoards of cameras we both have. Our first adventure lead us to the Garfield Park Conservatory in Chicago. I see a lot of conservatories in our future photo dates seeing as Chicago is starting to become that unbearable kind of cold, plus the lighting in conservatories tends to be AMAZING! It's like shooting with a gigantic softbox overhead!

On our first outing I brought my Lubitel, which hasn't gotten a lot of love in about 8 years, my Polaroid 680, and my LC-Wide which I pretty much have had on me all the time since I got it a few months ago. 

Here are a few of my favorite shots. You can see the entire set here

It's hard for me to feel creative, or feel like getting out of the house during Winter. I'm really excited about these photo dates with Rachel. She's a very creative person, always looking for new techniques and films to try out. I love that! Take a peek at her awesome analog photos.

XO


1 comment:

  1. You took some beautiful shoots! I love the cactus skeleton one, lovely. I need to get out more and take pictures, soon :)

    ReplyDelete