Tuesday, January 1, 2013

NOVEMBER // GONE

How cute is the wrapping Christopher made for me!?

I know this is a late wrap up of November, but I just realized it never posted soooo....

November has been hard and rad simultaneously.

- Chicago is still experiencing Fall weather! 
- My friends Hannah and Linn threw fellow November birthday friend Kyle and I an awesome surprise Birthday Dinner Party complete with confetti cupcakes and little paper hearts! I felt so loved.
- I got to catch up with a few old friends. I love the comfort that comes with talking to someone you've known for a really long time
- I missed Charlee a lot. This time of the year is always bitter sweet - riddled with holidays and family. I don't think I'll ever be able to fully enjoy it since one piece of my heart isn't here anymore. 
- My Mom came to visit us!! 
- Mom and I took a spur of the moment trip to Minneapolis and visited the Mall of America
- I got to go on a great photowalk at the Lincoln Park Zoo with some really fun instant film photographers!
- I fell back in love with my Lubitel, which I've had for nearly 10 years but just started to appreciate!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment