Thursday, October 27, 2011

SCARF ME

px 70

I am a lover of scarves. It's true. I like the fancy kind you can wrap around your neck in the summer or put in your hair year round and I even love the kind that keeps you snuggly and warm in the winter. The dilemma for me with my intense collection of scarves is how the heck to wear them more than three ways.  As we all know scarf season is upon us and I felt like the fashion gods smiled and winked at me when I came across this video on Creature Comforts.

Ladies, scarf wearing gentlemen- how to wear a scarf....

TWENTY FIVE DIFFERENT WAYS!





PS
Don't forget to enter to enter my giveaway to win some Impossible Project magnetic wall stars to help you show off your instant photos around your home, office or any other magnet friendly surface!

No comments:

Post a Comment