Friday, August 31, 2012

AUGUST // GONE


August brought:

- Slightly cooler days
- The Impossible Project's opacification test film which made my little heart jump many times
- My Mom surprised me with these amazing BUNNY flats
- I got the scanner of my dreamssss
- I found out that I'll be exhibiting at The Impossible Project space in NYC in Sept/Oct!
- I finally put nearly all the finishing touches to our apartment
- ...which included making myself a scanning space. A very exciting little nook in our home
- I shot some beautiful weddings that I was very happy to be a part of (that is such a treat)
- A trip to NYC to shoot another wonderful union of two friends....
- ...and many a photo fun adventure
- Bike riding to coffee dates with my girlfriends
- I shot alongside my wonderful and talented friend, Anjali Pinto for Rolling Stone Magazine (ever heard of it?!)
- I attended Lollapalooza and had a lot of fun listening to Sigur Ros, Delta Spirit, At The Drive In, and The Walkmen
- I was featured in a blog I love, Hei Astrid

PS
I'm adventuring in New York right now! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Woah woah woah... back up! You did some shooting for Rolling Stone Mag! Amazing! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete