I love these things:
- Whitney and Dave's blog post giving a tour of their cute and cozy home in Portland. (I spy one of my calendars in one of their photos do you!?)
- These scarves! I saw them about a year ago, maybe longer and fell in love and out of love in minutes. I realized they were fake polaroids and they carry a hefty price but I always think back on them. I wish I had a few made more affordably and with real instant images!
- Maybe one of these scarves too.
- My go to travel bag- the Fjallraven Kanken! have a red one. It's probably the best bag I have for toting all my cameras on trips.
- Have you ever been to the Pugly Pixel? Tutorial overload.
- My friend Cary made a 4x5 camera OUT OF LEGOS. Beat that!
- Kate Spades' super cute blog!
- I have been being these Moleskin Yearly Planners for a few years now. I have an iPhone but don't trust writing my commitments in it. I keep it analog baby!
- My friend Juli took this picture and I am completely in love with it. I also love these super cute zinnias she makes! Juli also made me the heart picture in the polaroid above. Isn't she sweet?!
What are some of your favorite things lately?