Sunday, December 30, 2012

I HEART FLICKR & TUMBLR


I've been a big fan of Flickr since about 2006 and I'm really enjoying the new resurgence of activity on there since Instagram went and scared everyone with questionable Terms of Service. Flickr had just released an awesome update for their app when Instagram announced their changes and it couldn't have been at more perfect timing!

I've slowed down on using Instagram lately. I'm still on there, but have just been enjoying uploading my film photos to my Flickr and Tumblr accounts and then writing all my words down over here. There are so many places to post on the internet these days, it's a little overwhelming. 

Here are a few places you can find me on the internets:


Let me know where to follow you! I'm still not sure what to make of Instagram, what are your thoughts about the changes?

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment