Monday, December 17, 2012

SILVER & GOLD


Christopher and I went to the "Surfjohn Stevens Christmas Sing-Along tour" show in Chicago this weekend. I thought it was a wonderful exaggeration of Christmas & the Holiday Season in general. The over the top decorations, the spectacle that is the big "Christmas Song Wheel", the costumes, The Christmas Unicorn -which seemed to me, a perfect representation of the bastardization of Christmas in all respects.

I thought the show was interesting, you could walk away feeling the joy that Christmas songs usually bring, have fun at the chance to dress up in your Christmas best or enjoy the mockery of the Holiday Season.

Thanks for the lovely evening, Mister Stevens.

Did you see this show when it was in your town? I'm interested in other peoples opinions about it!

These photos were taken with The Impossible Project's PX680 GOLD edition film, which I love!! The Impossible Project was generous enough to give me a pack of film to giveaway to one lucky person! Leave a comment on this post to get you some! 

XO

1 comment:

  1. Wait, wait , wait.... There is a Christmas Unicorn? SO much better than Santa!

    ReplyDelete