Saturday, December 29, 2012

MAKE YOUR MARK

Marilyn Rondon / Roxanne Daner / Ani Asvazadurian / Carsten Woywood / Ani Asvazadurian / Ben Innocent (some of my favorites!)

I am so excited/honored/thrilled to have had a few of my images chosen for the Make Your Mark exhibition at The Impossible Project spaces in New York & Vienna!!! I'm so excited to be a part of a show with a few friends and artist that I admire.

If you're in New York between January 17th- February 24th please stop by The Impossible Project space in SOHO to take a gander at all the wonderful instant images with hand drawings on them. Mine are of bunnies, obviously. Here is a link to the gallery of images that were submitted for the show.

2013 is already starting off right!

XO

1 comment:

  1. i'm thrilled to be in the show as well, even more so that I'm going to be in NYC when it opens.

    ReplyDelete