Monday, November 7, 2011

CHA CHA CHA CHANGES!



Hello friends! As some of you may know I dabble in wedding photography. It's actually something I quite enjoy doing and have decided to pursue more seriously. A lot of the traveling you hear about on the blog and Twitter are to shoot weddings and let me tell you, I have such a blast at each wedding I shoot. I've been so lucky to work with creative brides, friends, and couples whose love is inspiring and over all, very amazing people!

I have been hesitant to post wedding stuff on this little guy, truthfully my fear is falling into that category of cheesy wedding blog, but my husband has encouraged me that that is not who I am or who my clients are either so hopefully you will all enjoy the wedding photography I post on here!!

That all being said, if you have a pal that's getting hitched soon and needs a fun, hard working, bilingual photographer who would love to also shoot instant film....SEND 'EM MY WAY! You can take a peek at my wedding portfolio here!

XO




8 comments:

  1. Christopher = 100% correct. You've got skills to be proud of sister. Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Azuree!!! Your wedding photographs on FANTASTIC. I can't wait to follow you as you embark on your new endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just looked through all the photos on your wedding portfolio and they are AMAZING! There is no need for you to worry about being a cheesy wedding photographer. Seriously, can I have a second wedding just so you can shoot it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys! You are all so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Of course nothing less from the pro, cheers for that!

    wow account for sale

    ReplyDelete
  6. your portfolio is absolutely GORGEOUS! best of luck in your new adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Rachel! How very sweet of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I clicked on this link and watched the whole portfolio. indeed its a nice portfolio.

    ReplyDelete