Sunday, November 20, 2011

OURS ET LAPIN


One of my best friends and I started a little collaborative blog called Ours et Lapin! We will be photographing a theme or word once a week and posting it to our blog. Mel lives in San Fran and I live in Chicago and we wanted to celebrate the similarities and differences of our cities as well as stay motivated to shoot! Won't you please follow us over at Ours et Lapin?

Looking for other fun collaboration photo blogs? Look no further! Here are a few of my favorites!

Words To Shoot By
35mm Doubles 
London Vs Paris
Sixty Four Colors
His & Hers

Happy Monday!

XO

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see this unfold! I've always love these kinds of collaborations. Oh, and London vs. Paris? To die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that blog AMAZING Michael?! I love it and Irene is such a talented and sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete