Tuesday, November 22, 2011

WORDS TO SHOOT BY // BY

PX 600 UV Black Frame (!)
The last Words To Shoot by for 2011 was "by". I decided to show "who" all my contributions were by - my SX-70, myself, and the Mamiya Universal! I loved how differently everyone interpreted this word! Take a peek.

I'm bummed this is the last one for the year but am excited for 2012! I am also excited to have started another blog to keep myself shooting - Ours et Lapin! Please follow Mel & I and the tales of our two cities there! What do you do to keep yourself shooting?

XO

8 comments:

  1. great new blog and lovely contribution @ WTSB :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I loved yours as well! What a challenging word to shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pics and what the black frame does with them :)

    Would it be somehow possible to participate in Words to Shoot By? I would love to :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mirka! I love the black frame film as well! It's so cool!

    I don't organize Words To Shoot By, I'm just a contributor but if you contact Steph from the blog- she can give you more information. She's super awesome so don't be shy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You adorable Polaroid girl! So glad to have met you on these here nets, very grateful to have another wonderful Polaroid friend. :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your contribution this week, Azuree!
    That black frame film is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so great! It's like a 'family' portrait of sorts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you ladies! You are all so so sweet and I am so glad to "internet" know you all! You all inspire me!! XO

    ReplyDelete