Monday, August 27, 2012

NUEVA YORK


I leave to shoot a wonderful wedding in New York City on Thursday! I can't wait. I am super excited to shoot this! It's on a roof top in Manhattan with a beautiful view. It's going to be AMAZING.

As usual I'm looking for suggestions of things I shouldn't miss! Here's what I'm hoping to do:

- visit the carousel in Central Park
- can you believe all the times I've been to NYC I've never been by The Guggenheim?! so I'm going there
- the Marimekko Store
- The Impossible Project (a given)
- Shake Shack
- The Lomo Store
- Book Marc

What am I missing? I've been to most of the staple touristy spots, now I'm looking for some good photo worthy recommendations!

Thank you friends!

XO
azuree

4 comments:

  1. Uniqlo...it's not photo worthy necessarily but the clothing and the price point...oh my! definitely worth visiting. And I always like to photo walk through the East Village and the Lower East Side, down through Noho and then onto the Impossible store...always something to shoot and see.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the Comedy Cellar, one of the highlights of my trip! It's where Louis CK films his show, and there's always awesome comedians there. I went to Coney Island last year, don't know if you've been there yet. Definitely a lot going on. Also, the Brooklyn Flea is cool. For food: Meatball Shop in BK, Sugarfreak in Astoria, Eataly is really cool, and right across the street from the Shake Shack. It's an Italian market/restaurant/coffee shop. Good even for just a look around. Also, avoid Times Square and Canal street like the plague. :) LOVE YOU can't wait to see you in Orlando!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about the High Line? Or have you already been? Not that I have, but the pictures I see on Flickr are always so amazing.

    ReplyDelete