Wednesday, September 19, 2012

N E W



The seasons are turning here in Chicago. Ever so slightly, but it's happening. Leaves are shimmying down trees. The air is getting cooler in the evenings. The water in the pool is getting too cold for a dip. In the past I've panicked when I feel Fall arriving but Chicago Autumn is beautiful so this year instead of fretting the impending doom of Winter, I've decided to enjoy Fall! I'll let you know how it goes.

Along with the changing of seasons Christopher and I have been working hard on some changes for my branding! Jump out of Google Reader and take a peek at my blog, website, Facebook page, and even my Twitter. They've been revamped a little. I'm really excited for the change and for everything to have a cohesive look. Last year I decided to pursue wedding photography more and even though it's not a completely full time thing yet, I shot some really great weddings this year and look forward to shooting more soon. Next year is already beginning to book up and I couldn't be more excited and thankful for that!

So what do y'all think about the changes? Yay or nay? And also, how awesome is my husband for giving up his free time to overhaul everything for me?!

XO
azuree

No comments:

Post a Comment