Monday, June 30, 2014

PUERTO RICO // ON FILM

I had the most wonderful time in Puerto Rico exploring the island with my Aunt and Mom in May. My trips there are usually spent at home with my Grandma and seeing different family members, which is great but this time around we did more exploring than we ever have! We drove around the island a bunch, which is never dull, you can almost always see the water and there are such gorgeous mountains there. We explored a cave system, saw a bioluminescent bay, visited a huge satellite in Arecibo  (of Contact and X-Files fame), went to a boardwalk, a few beaches, and just drove around the mountains to get some good pork and fixins. I ate ALL the fried foods, by the end of the trip I was begging my Mom to take me any place to get SALAD. Haha.

One of my favorite things to see were all the colorful houses and the pretty designs on the iron garage doors and window installations. I think I've always taken for granted just how beautiful Puerto Rico is !

I'll be posting digital photos soon, but for now here are some film snap shots taken on my Contax T2!




















XO
azuree

2 comments:

  1. Wow sweetie, these pictures are beautiful. Seems like you had an amazing trip, that makes me happy.
    Did I ever mention that your blog is one of my favorite blogs? XO
    www.RaySnaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puerto Rico looks amazingly beautiful. I'm so glad you had such a great time! Those colours are just incredible.

    ReplyDelete