Friday, October 22, 2010

THE WIITALA BROTHERS



I'm gearing up to see my husband and his brother play a show tonight which should be a fun time to hang out with friends.  It'll be a good practice for them for our upcoming tour which I am so excited about.  I love road tripping and seeing friends all over the place. East coast here we come!

I hope to see the mountains during Autumn, The Impossible Project store in New York, cornfields in the mid west, a museum or two in DC and of course our dearest friends that come out to support us!

I am so proud of my husband and his brother for pursuing their musical dream.  I know a lot of people that have dreams, "one day I'd like to do this". I truly admire their persistence with chasing this dream down that I know won't stop until they've reached their goals.  My husband is the one who encouraged me to start my paper goods shop.  He's always encouraging me to pursue photography and telling me to be bold. Without his support and enthusiasm I would have never started my lil Etsy shop that I am so thrilled about.  I am so stoked to be married to a dude who is imaginative enough to let go of (some) practicalities and go for it.

Tomorrow will be a day of scanning some new Polaroid and Instax photos - what do you have planned for this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment