Friday, November 19, 2010

TOUR



A post from the road.  We are one show away from being done with tour.  It was a short one this time but really fun so far none the less.  We are currently sitting in our dear friend's home just outside of Philadelphia catching up on our laptops for the first time in days, enjoying some natural light and a cool little breeze.  Pennsylvania is so cute and cozy.  I love the East Coast. The mid-west (home) is nice too.  I love corn fields and cute barns and houses, brown stones in Chicago, Lake Michigan and all the rest but there's something brilliant about the sky on the East coast.  Something lovely and crisp about the air.  Southern accents, sweet tea, Cracker Barrel, Chik Fil A and BBQ places all over.  I never realized how unique the left side of the US is and I love it.

Tomorrow we're going to NEW YORK! I can't wait.  I am so excited to see my girlfriends and some photo related shops including by not limited to The Impossible Project store.  I am also hoping to hit up some essential New York spots for an upcoming project! There is a lot to accomplish in two days!! I can't wait.

Welp that's going to be my weekend.  I hope you have a fantastic few days.  Look for Polaroids in the days to come :D

1 comment: