Tuesday, October 30, 2012

FULL


Sometimes life is good. Chicago weather has been awesome. Christopher and I have had some fun, relaxing days off together. My camera lust is currently under control, and I actually feel good about recently unloading some of my SX-70 hoard. Recently my Macbook Pro got sick and had to go to Apple, which terrified me. The worst case scenario happened- they had to data wipe it and I lost 100's of scans that I hadn't published (sad face),  but I feel great about having a clean slate to work from laptop wise and thankfully, it was still under Apple care. My Mom is coming to visit for my birthday in a little over a week. Our bunnies are cute as ever. I'm on a pretty good roll of not drinking Coca Cola (this is huge for me). I've just been feeling grateful for our good health, great friends, wonderful family, and our little home. 

Life is good! 

I hope everyone else is experiencing blissful days as well. 

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear life is good. It makes a difference to your health and happiness to stop and realize that every once in a while, doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! It feels good just to admit to yourself, things are good!

      Delete
  2. Hurray for good things in life! :) I hope you're visit with your Mom is fantastic. :D Also, kudos on the less Coke drinking.

    ReplyDelete