Wednesday, December 18, 2013

HOLIDAY GIFT TAGS // SO FUN!











I LOVE presents and present giving. I really do. I am absolutely one of those people that gets really really excited to give someone a gift! I also love the challenge of gift wrapping creatively! I usually go to the store and pick out something really fun and gaudy but this year I was feeling the Kraft paper vibe and went for it. I knew I'd have to do something special to dress it up and so I decided to print out some of my favorite pictures from around Chicago in the Winter to use as tags and I like the way they turned out. 

I decided that I didn't want all my presents to look exactly the same so I used a combination of pretty ribbons from Anthropologie, bakers twine, and some different washi tapes from my hoard...er...collection! I think all three worked well with the printed out photo tags, don't you?!

Our tree is too small to put presents under so we have a present stack next to it! I can't wait to watch my family tear into these! Do you get as excited about paper goods as I do?!

XO






No comments:

Post a Comment