Friday, January 10, 2014

P R O J E C T S



I am the type of person who thrives off of goals and to do lists. Honestly, I get such pleasure out of marking something off my Evernote To Do lists (yes, I have more than one to do list, they are categorized!), it's kind of crazy.

I have always wanted to post more pictures on my blog. I take A LOT of pictures and usually only end up sharing less than half of my favorites. That's a real shame, so I'm making it a goal for myself to post more of my work here!

I am pretty good about updating the ole' Flickr, but not that great at putting my images elsewhere so my goal is to post a few photos a week on this blog. I hope you enjoy looking at them!

To start us off this photo is one of my pretty friend Katie who has this amazing apartment in San Francisco! I'll be posting more of my film San Francisco photos here. 

Have a great weekend!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment