Wednesday, July 23, 2014

PUERTO RICO // PART EIGHT








































Puerto Rico Part Eight.

El Viejo San Juan, or the old San Juan is one of my favorite places to visit in Puerto Rico. It has a rich history, beautiful old buildings and is so colorful! As you can see, I couldn't get enough of all those beautiful pastels and brightly painted buildings. When you're strolling through the mostly brick streets, you feel like you've been transported to Europe. It's definitely a fun place to spend the day exploring, loading up on touristy tchotchke's, eating piragua's and seeing all the cool boutiques with local art. If you can only spend a weekend in Puerto Rico, I would suggest spending it here! 

I love you, Puerto Rico! 



1 comment:

  1. So many beautiful colours! I love it! I wish all cities were colourful.

    ReplyDelete