Thursday, September 1, 2011

LOVING LATELY // AUGUST



I love these things:

- Whitney and Dave's blog post giving a tour of their cute and cozy home in Portland. (I spy one of my calendars in one of their photos do you!?)

These scarves! I saw them about a year ago, maybe longer and fell in love and out of love in minutes. I realized they were fake polaroids and they carry a hefty price but I always think back on them. I wish I had a few made more affordably and with real instant images!

- Maybe one of these scarves too.

- My go to travel bag- the Fjallraven Kanken!  have a red one. It's probably the best bag I have for toting all my cameras on trips. 

- Have you ever been to the Pugly Pixel? Tutorial overload.

- My friend Cary made a 4x5 camera OUT OF LEGOS. Beat that!

- Kate Spades' super cute blog!

- I have been being these Moleskin Yearly Planners for a few years now. I have an iPhone but don't trust writing my commitments in it. I keep it analog baby!

- My friend Juli took this picture and I am completely in love with it. I also love these super cute zinnias she makes! Juli also made me the heart picture in the polaroid above. Isn't she sweet?!

What are some of your favorite things lately?

1 comment:

  1. My favorite thing lately has really become a bit of an obsession. Salted Caramel. I had some in Seattle and now I spend hours searching up recipes online and finding places where I can get it in Vancouver. I even tried making it, which turned out surprisingly well, actually. :)

    My next task is to try and see if I can find salted caramel ICE CREAM.

    ReplyDelete