Thursday, January 10, 2013

S C H O O L



Hello friends! I am SO excited for 2013. One week into the year and I'm already pumped on a few things:

- My photos showing alongside of some very talented artists in The Impossible Project's Make Your Mark Exhibit
- A few more of my instant photos being published in a 'zine called Opacification later this month
- Christopher and I are making a trip to New York for the opening party for Opacification and to see my photos in the Make Your Mark exhibit. It'll be our first vacation alone together since our honeymoon, almost five years ago!
- Have you seen all these wonderous film editions? Mint, American Woods, Gold Frame I'm so excited to shoot them all!

And...

I'm finishing school this Spring! I'm just a few classes shy of having my AA, which I know isn't a big deal, but I'm so close and have procrastinated finishing for so long. I have decided to just go for it! I'm really excited about the classes I'm taking too, French 2, COLOR PRINTING, Women's Literature, College Math (how I wish I could graduate without it) and Modern Theatre! Pretty nice line up, right?!

School starts next week and I'm so giddy/nervous about it. I'm really excited but a little bit scared of being 31 years old at a college where most students will probably be 17 or 18 years old. I hope I don't stick out too much!

Wish me luck!

XO

2 comments:

  1. How exciting Azuree! Congrats on the photo stuff (again) and good luck with school! I'm sure you'll fit right in with the young'uns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and good luck! I'm going back to school to finish my BFA and I'm 33. I'm sure most of my classmates will be young'uns too, but I don't really mind.

    ReplyDelete