Saturday, February 23, 2013

BAGGU



My Duck bag and Pouch M wallet. How pretty are these colors on The Impossible Project's new PX680 Film?


Have you guys seen these Baggu bags? I am such a total sucker for purses and wallets and I have fallen in love with this company. For starters, the bags are eco-friendly and responsibly made! Secondly, look how freaking cute they are! Thirdly, it's really fun saying Baggu. Baaaggguuu!

My wonderful Mother, who no doubt has the best taste, bought me the "Leather Pouch M" for Christmas which I use as a wallet / clutch. It's the perfect size for a night out with the girls. It fits my cards, cash, change, lipstick, and my phone!

Baggu recently opened a retail location in New York and Christopher and I stopped in for a visit while we were there last month. The store is beautiful- serene, simple, and calming. I loved it! There was no way I was leaving empty handed so the cute girl working there helped me pick a red "Duck" bag. I love totes and this one is so versatile - it has an adjustable strap so you can wear it cross body or over your shoulder. It also has two handles. I've been carrying all my cameras in my duck tote for shoots! It's the perfect size! I want one in every color. No, really!

I also picked up one of their more traditional Big"Baggu" bags. These are fold up bags you can keep in your purse and use in lieu of paper or plastic while you're out shopping. I went for the Alpaca print and love it! Let me tell you, they weren't kidding when they said big! I could probably fit into this bag. It was perfect for hauling my odd sized camera extras like my light reflector and rolled up paper I sometimes take with me on shoots.

As a lover of purses and totes, I couldn't help but share my new fave!

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment