Thursday, August 4, 2011

THIRTY IS NEAR



Why is it that I want for things the most when I have the least amount of spending money?! It is truly always this way. I'll have a job where I get a good bit of spending money and I can't fathom what to do with it. Then the times where the wallet is looking rather sad I can only think of all the things I want but can't have at the moment. My 30th birthday is quickly approaching. Perhaps it's time to make a wish list? I think so!

These shoes are so cute! I have to admit I'm kind of a sucker for cute and comfy shoes!

I have wanted a Bando heart since they came out! So cute. I wouldn't mind having one of these poofs either.

Whoever thought up this little guy that can basically make any roomy purse you have into a camera bag is a genius! I have plenty a roomy purse!

While we're dreaming, can I please have this sequined shirt. I promise I'll wear it. I really really will!

And what is a wish list without some beautiful film? Please and thank you!

I know November is still so far away but I can't help to already feel like I'm 30 just because I'm anticipating it so much. I'm a mixed bag of excited and sad to leave my 20's behind. I still feel 19 at heart!

Any good advice on dealing with the big 3-0?

4 comments:

  1. I'm the same way about spending. When the money is there, or when someone wants to get me something and asks what I want, I can never think of anything. When the money is gone, I can think of SO MANY THINGS!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that.

    I bet you would look adorable with the Ban.do heart in your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How insane is it that someone gifted me a cute Ban.do heart. The best thing is, that I love it so! It did not disappoint! Glad to know there's another lusting heart out there. I forgot to add my Marc Jacobs purse to this wish list. That might be a post of it's own! Ha.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. pssst: your 30's are going to be so much better than your 20's! i promise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the affirmation Jen! I needed to hear it!

    ReplyDelete