Monday, July 1, 2013

INSTANT L A B



I am so excited about The Impossible Project Instant Lab. Have you seen this? It's a little lab that let's you create instant photos with images you've taken on your smart phone. BRILLIANT! There have been countless times I've seen a photo opportunity but did not have one of my instant film cameras with me and had to use my cell phone. I'm so excited to have the chance to have instant prints of these moments! I'm very excited about the integration of film and digital this way.

The photos posted are images I shot with my cell phone that were printed by the folks at The Impossible Project using the instant lab. They were kind enough to send me the prints and I am really impressed and can not wait to get my hands on my own lab!

I backed this project when it first came out on Kickstarter but you'll be able to get your hands on one soon too! I can't wait to see all the creative uses of this lab.

XO

1 comment:

  1. So cool! I'm loving all the instant lab photos people have been sharing!

    ReplyDelete