Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WORDS TO SHOOT BY // INK

Last week's Words To Shoot By word was Ink. The first thing that came to mind was tattoos so Christopher and I showed off a few of ours! I have the bunny and polar bear Christopher drew for our wedding invitations tattooed on my right arm. It's simple but so cute. Our friend Nic Tse drew a beautiful portrait of two of our bunnies, Franny + Zooey on the inside of Christopher's arm. Lastly, several years ago one of my best friends and I got spur of the moment "sweet tea" tattoos in the inside of our lips together!

Tattoos are a funny thing, sometimes I feel like I've grown out of a few pieces that I've gotten but they will always remain as a wonderful reminder of that time in my life. I love that. What do you think about tattoos? Do you guys have any?

XO

1 comment:

  1. I love you tattoo photos! Your tattoos and Christopher's are beautiful memories. :)

    ReplyDelete