Tuesday, December 4, 2012

2013 INSTANT FILM CALENDAR



My 2013 Instant Film Calendar is the Etsy shop! This is the third year I've made a calendar using all real deal Polaroid and Impossible Project films. 

The calendar is not bound in any way, leaving you with a ton of options for displaying it! Each purchase includes some pretty bakers twine and mini clothes pins to hang up your calendar with, or you can frame each month's pages (the Ikea Ribba frames are prefect), stick it up on your fridge, washi tape it to your mood board....the possibilities are endless!

I'm really happy with the way this years calendar turned out, it's my favorite to date! I had such a fun time putting it together! Go ahead and get yours here. I'm making daily trips to the post office all month.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment