Tuesday, December 18, 2012

LOVING LATELY // DECEMBER

This one was taken with my LC-Wide & Lomography Sunset Strip Film


A few things I've found here and there, that I love:

- One Second Everyday App (what a cool concept)
- The Impossible Project's Gold Frame Film (one of my all time favorite editions, leave a comment to win your own box here)
- Ban.do's absolutely ridiculously awesome hair pin set (don't forget to read this for 20% off your purchase!)
- How adorable is this Le Petite Prince Moleskin planner ?!
- I always wanted Doc Marten Mary Janes
- I'm absolutely smitten by this Lomography X Tungsten 64 film. Those dreamy purple hues! 

What do you have your eye on lately?

XO

3 comments:

  1. i've always wanted oxblood docs...

    i have the star wars moleskine journals - one is regular and one is pocket and i love them.

    i'm all about the patterns in clothes: the mini railroad stripes, the polka dots, and the leopard print things I'm seeing out and about have me drooling.

    And i do love that gold frame film - it was favorite when it came out and now that it's stable...be still my heart. But this month's film purchase was the wood grain set. i could not let that go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pug is so cute! That face is priceless!
    http://photosbylmb.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an great photo of such a cute pug!

    Lately I've been a bit overwhelmed with the holidays, I'm most just thinking about tactile joys, like warm blankets and fuzzy sweaters.

    ReplyDelete