Friday, December 14, 2012

LINCOLN PARK ZOO PHOTOWALK


A few weekends ago I went on a cozy photo walk with some fellow Impossible Project enthusiasts. It's always fun to meet new people, and better get to know friends while walking around shooting pictures. I have really grown to love intentional photowalks. It's really fun to take the time to look around and capture the world / city / life we live in and all it's glory and wonder on film.

I'm looking forward to the next one. You can see some photos from the Lincoln Park Zoo photowalk here! I shot those photos with The Impossible Project's awesome new color protection film which you can find here. If you've never been on a photowalk before, I highly suggest planning or attending one. The two instant walks I went on were so fun and a great way to meet people with common interests!

Speaking of Impossible Project's awesome films, don't forget to leave a comment on this post to win a pack of their beautiful color protection GOLD FRAME film!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment