Tuesday, December 11, 2012

FEEL PRETTY

The girls over at Ban.do have decided to be extra rad and offer y'all 20% off of everything in their shop this month! Perfect timing with Christmas just around the corner. I think the sequined hearts make the perfect little gift, in fact I've purchased them for one occasion or another for all of my besties! 

Just enter the code "feelpretty" at checkout for 20% off! 

There's a lot to choose from! If you feel overwhelmed, here are some of my favorites:

- sequined mini hearts (my very favorite AND they have new colors!!)
- crystal crush bobbi (my Mom bought me the "multi" one and I wear it weekly)
- metallic mini pom pom flower (the gold lame one is on my wish list)
- sequin fanny pack (this might be a little gift I give to myself)
- good time blast riot (if you wanna get real fancy)

If you like the pretty Polaroid in this post, it is the month of February in my 2013 Instant Film calendar. Snag yours right here! 

XO

1 comment: